Sunday, November 2, 2008

I miss Krystal Club

I was tagged...this only one word thing was hard...i like adjectives!

1. Where is your cell phone? ......charger
2. Where is your significant other? .....zonked
3. Your hair color? .....brown
4. Your mother? .....amazing
5. Your father? .....intelligent
6. Your favorite thing? .....food
7. Your dream last night? .....dreams?
8. Your dream/goal? .....house
9. The room you're in? .....bedroom
10. Your hobby? .....water
11. Your fear? .....vulnerability
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? .....mom x3
13. Where were you last night? .....mom's
14. What you're not? .....weak
15. One of your wish-list items? .....teach
16. Where you grew up? .....FRESNO!
17. The last thing you ate? .....jello
18. What are you wearing?..... margets ;-D
19. Your tv? .....garage
20. Your pet? .....wish
21. Your computer? .....macy
22. Your mood? .....pooped
23. Missing someone? .....KRYSTAL
24. Your car? .....white
25. Something you're not wearing? .....make-up
26. Favorite store? ......target
27. Your summer? .....busy
28. Love someone? .....Charlotte
29. Your favorite color? .....indigo
30. When was the last time you laughed? .....movie
31. Last time you cried? .....weeks

I award the following people the " I love your blog award". And in doing so, tag them to complete the above questions with ONE WORD ANSWERS: Ashley DeWitt and Hillary Williams

2 comments:

Kiki said...

We totally should start a club!!!

Justin & Krystal said...

LOL...you girls are so silly. I miss you guys so very much. Thanks for playing the game. Love ya!!