Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now

We were required to create a business card and brochure with our resume info, for our senior show. I am so close to finished with everything. I still need to print, cut, paste, paint, mount, install and shop for a new outfit! I will start taking pictures of my progress now that I am not just sitting in front of a computer. Here is one of my perspectives, I do not know why it would not upload right side up. But, I hope this shows off my work a bit.

3 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Love the card...and the room. It looks good sideways too ;)

Kiki said...

So proud of you Holls!

Phil and Holly said...

I think that when you post it on here there is a button you can click to "Edit Picture" and you can flip it there!

Very nice! I loved my Interior Design class! Wish I had the money (and house) to practice actually doing it! :)
-Holly