Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Disneyland Birthday Trip

It was a double birthday trip! Nicholas turned 29 on 1/30/09 and Charlotte turned 1 on 2/2/09. Nicholas got his free ticket and we used his birthday and christmas money to buy my ticket.
We love it DISNEYLAND and miss our annual passes. But we probabaly won't be going again for a while now that Charlotte is growing into a toddler and not so willing to sit in her stroller or be held. But isn't she so cute?













She absolutely loves her minnie mouse...I had to buy it for her as a birthday present and now she sleeps with it and carries it everywhere.

Charlotte LOVES music. It will catch her ear whether it is far away or in the background on TV. She is like her dad in that music is the first thing they notice where ever they are. She loved the TIKI ROOM! She would walk up by the fountain in the center and dance dance dance! People were clapping for her and she loved the attention. One woman said she was so much fun to watch that it made the show way more entertaining.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I can't believe how big Charlotte is getting! & every time I see her, I think that she looks sorta like my sister, Lauren, when she was a baby/little kid. & I'm utterly jealous of your trips to Disneyland. I've been trying to get us there for a while, but it just isn't happening!

Silva Family said...

Charlotte is a doll, but I must say Holly, your haircut is sooo cute. I wanted a cut like that for mine, but it just didn't work out so well!

bretandjulie said...

Don't stop taking her to Disneyland now, she's just getting to the point where she'll enjoy it more and more each time. (And she's still free for the next 2 years.) Glad you had a fun trip!