Tuesday, December 30, 2008

4 Years and an eternity to go...


I must say that it has been a crazy ride like white water rafting...all different parts of the river have been unique. Some times the river is so smooth you forget to paddle and relax, some times you have to work harder than you ever thought you could to get to where your going. Some times you have to do what your guide is telling you even though you don't understand why, but you trust them. Some times it is so much fun you shout for joy. Looking back you remember both the hard and hurt along with the fun and happy. It is a difficult trip but optimism, faith and hard work make it in to the trip of a lifetime.

I love Nicholas so much and I know he loves me (with out a doubt...who doesn't...just kidding ;-) We would not have lasted this long with out that love.



3 comments:

Mel's Family said...

Happy Anniversary Holly and Nicolas. Thanks for keeping your blog updated...I love to keep up with you guys. Kiss that sweet Charlotte for me! Melinda

P.S. I love that analogy!

Logan and Heidi said...

amen... great analogy. Congrats guys...4 years! Here's to the rest of eternity! love ya.

The Gage Cage said...

Holly you were SUCH a beautiful bride! I remember seeing you at the reception and feeling awe while I looked at you in your beautiful dress. That's a great analogy with the river rafting. Congrats!